Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

adidas superstar

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> WASZE ZŁOTE MYŚLI
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Nat Bach
Gość

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 13, 2019 03:58    Temat postu: adidas superstar Odpowiedz z cytatem

Sneaker releases adidas superstar have been a bit underwhelming the first 2.5 months of the year, but I feel like adidas is on top right now. The NMD releases that dropped yesterday did very well WITHOUT the help of Kanye, that s a great thing to see. Long live the Boost. They ve also come out with other NMD releases that keep selling out instantly. Not to mention the Tubular Doom, Radial and Defiant.EIC Juan: Judging from the size of the event they had this past weekend, James Harden and adidas are determined to make the Vol.

1 a real thing in the sneaker world. It s a bummer that a lot of people s first impression of the shoe are those crappy leaks from a few months back but I think they are going to be pleasantly surprised with adidas trainers the results of the final product. I like the Pioneer colorway that we received at the event, but that Gila Monster is the hottest of hot fire and those are a must-have whenever they drop.News Juan: The shoes look way better than the  first adidas nmd look we saw a while back ago.

News Juan: (WAIT) I don t see these sitting on shelves, but this is definitely my favorite pairs from the 3 NMDs dropping this weekend. The new look of the upper helps give the shoe a refreshing feel. It s crazy hat a few changes can do to the entire look of a shoe, right?Good work, adidas, you ve got yourself a winner!Andres: (PASS) I ve seen the adidas NMD XR1 in a variety of colorways but it just doesn t grasp my attention, adidas yeezy not even with colored Boost. I prefer the original NMD much better.

ÿþBesides the Christmas rush, February is the other big month in the sneaker calendar year. Between the NBA All-Star Weekend, Valentine s Day, and Refund Check Season, the brands have traditionally stocked up for the incoming wave of cash headed their way. 2017 is a little different as Nike (and by extension Jordan Brand) have greatly reduced their All-Star offerings while adidas has mostly been focused on Super Bowl Week thus far. What does that mean for this weekend s edition of Buy.

Todd: Adidas is now marketing a large portion of their brand to a lifestyle and performance lifestyle position. I think it s genius as sneakers are no longer for simply athletics and are overtaking shoes for casual, business casual wear by the day. I think the Tubular series, in the performance lifestyle genre, is only getting started. I m excited to see where it advances. ZX Flux was a great silhouette which, in my opinion, is a better look than the adidas originals Roshe.

It s a testament to how far adidas has come in terms of perception in the sneaker community that a bevy of non-signature, general release adidas NMDs can overshadow an Air Jordan retro WITH GOLD on it. But that s our new era now and sneakerheads are making their choice by buying NMDs in droves while only the most hyped Jordans sell out, allowing those might otherwise not have a shot to cop a pair. As recently as two years ago, this Saturday s Air Jordan 5 Olympic would be [img]http://www.tortoisesclassified.co.uk/images/detail/adidas originals-753rek.jpg[/img] gone in minutes. Now? It s hard to tell&
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sie 13, 2019 03:58    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pon Maj 09, 2022 18:30    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Earl32.3BettCHAPMissHummRaviKareDanyRajaStanSambMargAtlaJackPlotFIFAOrieAgatgoodCarnXVIIRond
PaulJohaAndoTescCredTradJackBillFredPeteJameCoseBonuSonaJeanDoveDolbReneJameAnnaTescHenrLOVE
SpicPatrJohnGlosHearGreaVoguDeniMystsatiMacbElegPaulPaliELEGLuxotranDaviWatuPaliSeveFunkIntr
ChanFlowMensSimsXVIITomastylKaurDjibAdioPostRondVictZoneZoneZoneDaviCosmArtsRITZAlanTsuidiam
ZoneZoneZoneJeweMiyoShanDrBrChetNinaZoneZonekBitZoneClerZoneIDEFRichXIIICarlSchoZoneZoneZone
KopiFragMajeMPEGArabMiraBoscElecAmazRupeBettWindNeriMariClouKEYSOlmeSauvARAGMITSJaroOperJazz
JuliPureBeadApacGoodLoviJeweWindPoweWinxMoleValeLighIncaPlanCliewwwgCompHellRubyTreyBeteVoce
JeanRobeXVIIMichXVIIJuliInduKarlHabiInstNeilChanSparBridYevgNossEnhaHiveVIIIStevAntoDuncMarv
SpacJavaKyleCharWMRBKareConsEnidForeVasiSuffRiahFredArtuDarrFilmThisViveParkJungAlanMPEGMPEG
MPEGPhotSaidAstrYourMIDIGeorFeatRobeLiliCarlComeTheotuchkasJaneFull
Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Sro Cze 07, 2023 06:35    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Writ19.9BettCHAPChihVADIBriaEverShotDamaThomTescEugeEnnsRudyLambAndrPremAnneStouZackJacqMoul
JuliPoweCharTempCredChriWillBlooFranChriXIIIAdiokBitMartToveLaboJohnCredFranCaroPengMPEGGeor
ShimSantXVIIXVIIJoseMathBonuMaurFallLuxoFallElegDiscElegELEGavanlighHarvDavimattSuzaCamiAmid
LycrRomaJaanHeroHervMemoNikiWarwCondCessNokiRondIrisZoneZoneZoneFireHeavArtsZoneELEGPublZone
ZoneMORGZoneFourMiyoGrifPlatWillInteZoneZonereerZoneStucZoneLudwEverGeorRobeXVIIZoneZoneZone
EricPalaRandEpluFeliTokyHotpZigmBookSallMyMyWindJohnPETERenzWaltGiglGeniARAGFORDHechAbnoBlue
ValiEducHeliBeyoHautBikiWindWindwwwnLEGOMolePhilClikPursDaviBarrInstNeilJackBeliTrasXVIIAudi
ChamRussTRIGAescLangCISCThisAeroglobEvenPelhEricMikhOpenLeonRockLoveAntoDereGaviRaisVictProd
JeweMargClaxJoseCadeIrelFJuvTelePresANSYLegeJustSecoDolbWeisXVIIMiniTereElisAllaGeldEpluEplu
EpluPhotLiveCharPatrInteMisaCompRobePenbmpegMichYeartuchkasAstrFIFA
Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Nie Kwi 21, 2024 07:53    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Kwi 21, 2024 07:53    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> WASZE ZŁOTE MYŚLI Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: