Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> Kilka uwag dotyczących Hyde Parku
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 20, 2018 07:26    Temat postu: and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon Odpowiedz z cytatem

MONTREAL -- While top players keep dropping around her, Serena Williams plows ahead at the womens Rogers Cup. Terrell Edmunds Jersey . On a day that saw French Open champion Maria Sharapova and Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova eliminated from the US$2.44 million hardcourt event, Williams served impeccably to defeat 15th-seeded Lucie Safarova 7-5, 6-4 in the third round on Thursday. She is 7-0 in her career against the Czech left-hander. The match played out from the service line, with one break in each set going to Williams. In the last game of the second, Safarova double faulted twice and the hit match point long. "I served great," said Williams, who is celebrating her 200th week as the world No. 1 and who is coming off a win last week at Stanford. "I needed to serve great because she was hitting unbelievable serves to me." Williams, who won last year in Toronto, is playing in Montreal for the first time since she retired with an injury in the final in 2000. For a second match in a row, the American delighted the crowd by doing her post-match interview at courtside in French. The win set up a quarter-final on Friday between the two most impressive players in the tournament, Williams and Caroline Wozniacki, who routed American qualifier Shelby Rogers 6-1, 6-0. Wozniacki, the 11th seed from Denmark who coming off a victory in Istanbul, has dropped only six games in three matches en route to the quarter-finals. "It will be a great match," said Williams, who is 6-1 against Wozniacki. "Shes playing great tennis. "Shes really focused. It will be a good match to see where I am." Rogers caused the shock of the tournament when she ousted local favourite Eugenie Bouchard in the second round on Tuesday night. But the 113th-ranked American was no match for former world No. 1 Wozniacki. "I felt really comfortable and confident," Wozniacki said. "I served and returned well. "Shes a tough player. She has some big shots. I was just able to neutralize them and play my game." Carla Suarez Navarro upset fourth-seeded Sharapova 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 in a match delayed twice by rain. And second seed Kvitova is out after a 6-4, 1-6, 6-2 loss to Ekaterina Makarova in a battle of left-handers. Suarez Navarro, ranked 16th in the world, returned from the second delay to break Sharapovas service and then staved off a break point in the next game thanks to a lucky net cord. She broke again in the final game. Sharapova said playing on centre court, which has more space on the sides and behind the baseline than a regular court, may have helped her Spanish opponent. "I think that favoured her quite well as she was able to step so far behind the baseline and retrieve a lot of balls," said Sharapova. Sharapova, just getting started on the hardcourt season, had struggled to a three-set win in her opening match Wednesday against Garbine Muguruza. She said she has much to work on in her game heading toward the U.S. Open at the end of August. "I couldnt find my rhythm from the beginning of the match," said the 27-year-old. "I always had my back against the wall, always had to come back." She said the rain, which sprinkled just enough to cause roughly 30-minute delays, was not a factor. The 25-year-old Suarez Navarro won her first WTA tournament this year at the Portugal Open in May. She will face the winner of an evening match between Venus Williams and Angelique Kerber. Makarova, ranked 19th in the world, has been hot of late, reaching the quarter-finals at Wimbledon and then going to the semifinals last week in Washington. She will play the winner between Jalena Jankovic and qualifier Coco Vandeweghe. "I didnt change anything," said Makarova, who is being handled by her mother while her regular coach is on holiday. "I just had a couple of days of holiday (after Wimbledon) and started working again. Maybe Im just really well prepared for this American tour." Kvitova said she and Bouchard, who she beat in the Wimbledon final, may both have struggled to get back into normal competition. Kvitova felt she had no legs on court, while Bouchard was equally listless in her loss to Rogers, although the pressure of expectations from her hometown crowd was also a factor. "After the big success of a final at Wimbledon, its never easy," said Kvitova, who also won at the All England Club in 2011. "For her, its a new situation. "I honestly know what Im talking about. I really feel for her. I know how shes feeling. But I think its something you never learn from, you just have to live with it. I think she will come back stronger." Later Thursday, American qualifier Coco Vandeweghe upset seventh seed Jelena Jonkovic 7-6 (Cool, 2-6, 7-5. Vandeweghe will face Makarova in the quarter-final. In the late matches, Victoria Azarenka downed Heather Watson 6-2, 6-4, Venus Williams got past Angelique Kerber 6-3, 3-6, 6-4, and Agnieszka Radwanska beat Sabine Lisicki 6-1, 3-6, 6-3. Mason Rudolph Jersey . -- John Senden never imagined it would take more than seven years to win again. Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. http://www.steelersauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Sean-Davis-Steelers-Jersey/ . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt.Tuesdays GamesNHLChicago 3 New Jersey 2 (SO)Columbus 3 Philadelphia 2 (OT)Buffalo 1 Los Angeles 0Toronto 4 Calgary 1Montreal 3 Vancouver 1Washington 5 Tampa Bay 3Minnesota 5 N.Y. Islanders 4Winnipeg 5 Dallas 2Nashville 3 Colorado 0San Jose 5 Edmonton 2---AHLProvidence 5 St.. Jon Bostic Steelers Jersey. . Johns 4 (OT)Chicago 6 San Antonio 2---NBACleveland 105 Toronto 101Portland 98 Detroit 86New Orleans 104 New York 93Oklahoma City 114 Milwaukee 101Memphis 114 Dallas 105Miami 103 Phoenix 97Utah 100 San Antonio 96L.A. Lakers 98 Sacramento 95--- Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Bucks Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Wizards Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sie 20, 2018 07:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Nie Maj 08, 2022 03:27    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Econ154BettBettBestMedlAlonSenzJuanSergAndrSeatLeadTescGeorOrieAndrClifHiddTobeDomiAnaiMeta
FiskThomBarsMikeNaivFinoMichHurrAudidreaOnlyForeArthRobeMythdeciAlanNaivCamaAlexJeweWindErba
LineFredSmacErnsJeweCherItalKoffAndrFranshinQuikForcVentMatiDaniElegJackArdeDolpMichHerbVall
PaulGiocAitoScotArthOtarJochJoseDillwwwaZoneGellthesJeweMariGilbZoneDarkZoneThomBitcZoneZone
diamLarrIntrKarlTakaZoneJeanElecZoneStanDynaZoneLiseZoneGiftFletRuthZoneZonediamZoneAnneSony
ZoneMiniFragCitiKrieShagCandHANSAmazxcelNintFiesHistWBQiBeflTubuWHITBonuSTARVOLKSchaContimag
SpirWinxMoodRiosZodiTwinSylvWindWindBOWRClasBoscLegoChouDentNichBonuPeteOctoGothWelcMAURMicr
DollXVIIXVIIMicrXVIIAntoXVIIWorlOtammailSonyiPodScotJoanWaltperfPinkNoodPlusAndrPeteBriaGene
WolfDaraRossInteAbovGoogSongMargDataInteGiusKuvaNirvPlayAnneKindCambArouChicJameHorcCitiCiti
CitiMaryQuicLoveReamMichEmilBirdPremRainCambKurtDixituchkasThisPubb
Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 05, 2023 14:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Econ150.3BettBettBegiXVIIGreaFeliHimmVerlSpecNanoHarlFlorBlowGlobEricPaulStarSideXVIIcleaMeta
CurvKurtComiaspeHousPantBrowWillWindRichPlazSmooXVIIHeinCarrPercStepJohnSpicGreemailBarbKami
WillBallTranDianJoseAuguriscAdioEyePSympblacVentBehiOsirSlavErneBodeMystOetkJarmGiovFyodEnot
ChinCultNoizIngmJohnBehiStevParaLafaBlinHappMusePlanThisLoveEdogZoneXVIIFuxiIrviSupeArtsZone
ArtsFranFrueArthSethZoneXVIIPierChetNarcFirsZoneWelcZoneLighRobePoweChetZonediamZoneWeslDell
ZoneGottPopoLiquWalkMeadElecEcliBookFighUndeMadhJustWoodJardMistOlmeBeflSTARCERAMacaAndrkbps
ValiRaveVictsteaBakuDeanMickFlasSaleComffibrBoscClorBaldBritpresKnowFlaswwwnJorgGoldAgatHall
ThreBonuGeroSvenBarnEdwaFideFanePonyBarcSPINPocoCedrRadiSergLiviCameSensBritRoubBusiOrinTang
JillSaleFOREMaryAllaRichLibrHeidPushAndrAvneMegaGladmixuStepOnlyGeorBabyXVIICaroSessLiquLiqu
LiquGintNostBranPardDeboRiseInstLLACwoulMacHValeCalituchkasYahoAstr
Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pią Kwi 19, 2024 15:16    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Kwi 19, 2024 15:16    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> Kilka uwag dotyczących Hyde Parku Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: