Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

szalik w kratę

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> Zdarzają się wyjątki. Tsue gratuluję pomysłu i życzę powodzenia. Poniższa ilustracja jest linkiem - kliknij.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Lauren Morton
Gość

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 21, 2020 04:48    Temat postu: szalik w kratę Odpowiedz z cytatem

It is a great mistake to give szalik w kratę a man who has not been convicted of sin certain passages that were never meant for him. The Law is what he needs & Do not offer the consolation of the gospel until he sees and knows he is guilty before God. We must give enough of the Law to take away all self-righteousness. I pity the man who preaches only one side of the truth, always the gospel and never the Law. D.L. MoodyThank you Lachain& are you saying that God has sinned? God hates sin, yes, but it is not hating a person. God tells us that hate is a sin but he is talking about hating another person, not an inanimate or intangible and God commands us to not hate people and so we sin when we are hating a person.

God hates sin and that is not sin because it is not szalik guess a person& people hate people and that IS sin. See the difference?It is a paradox to us as we struggle with the idea of God's overarching Love for the sinner at the same time as they are His enemy. It is beyond our comprehension, much like the concept of the Trinity sinsay szaliki and predestination. Nonetheless it is true and Scripture is unbroken. God is love, hates the sinner, and sent the remedy in the form of the Cross, to reconcile the paradox and to demonstrate His amazing Love.

Susie, thank you for your comment. I am puzzled over your comment. This article is about sin and so why do you essentially say that a person is not saved unless they get baptized. Then you are adding to the full work of salvation and Jesus said at the cross "Paid in full" (in th Greek). You are essentially saying that, "Sorry Jesus, your death was not szalik harry potter enough& I must add to it by being baptized. Nice try Jesus but your death on the cross wasn't enough& .I need to complete it with me being baptized. A person that is saved SHOULD get baptized& .but what you quoted "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, he that believeth not shall be damned" does not say "He that believes and is baptized shall be saved in order to be saved."

In the early church the apostles were wary of those claiming faith in Christ as it was often a capital offense in the sight of the government to be a believer in Jesus. Those examples in Scripture where the Christians were Baptized immediately after their confession of faith did so as a demonstration of their belief. They were overjoyed to show the world that they "were" saved through faith alone. It also was further proof to other believers that they were committed to their belief and that they were true believers.

That is I'm to busy living my life & dont have the time to spare theres more important things going on in my life or to have God on my mind or thinking about God & church & thats the only thing thats important szalik po angielsku & I need to be worrying about in my life. I'm going to miss a great celebration. Jack I realised this debate about whats required to get into Heaven & its not baptism for sure. Its to believe in Jesus& thats all, its a new creation, new world & there shouldnt be any need to waste time on debating it& because thars what this evil & bad men want so we are kept busy & blind & we are already controlled & trained thats why we miss the obvious & simple when its right in front of us.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Maj 21, 2020 04:48    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> Zdarzają się wyjątki. Tsue gratuluję pomysłu i życzę powodzenia. Poniższa ilustracja jest linkiem - kliknij. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: