Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Carlos Santana is in a 2-for-46 (.043) s

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> Kilka uwag dotyczących Hyde Parku
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pią Sie 03, 2018 04:50    Temat postu: Carlos Santana is in a 2-for-46 (.043) s Odpowiedz z cytatem

New Bayern Munich coach Carlo Ancelotti has insisted he will not allow Robert Lewandowski to leave the German champions for Real Madrid. Thiago Silva Jersey . Ancelotti took over at the Allianz Arena from Pep Guardiola, who left for Manchester City, at the end of last season.Sky Sports Spanish football expert Guillem Balague reported Reals interest in Lewandowski ahead of the summer transfer window, but Ancelotti is confident of keeping the Poland international in Bavaria. Lewandowskis Poland were knocked out of Euro 2016 at the quarter-final stage Real Madrid have many fantastic players, including (Karim) Benzema, (Gareth) Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo, Real dont even need Lewandowski, Ancelotti told German sports daily Sportbild.And even if they did, Bayern would not sell Lewandowski. Why should we let go one of the best strikers in the world voluntarily?Bayern face Real Madrid in a friendly in the United States on August 4. Carlo Ancelotti has replaced Pep Guardiola in charge at the Allianz Arena The 57-year-old Ancelotti, who has won three Champions League titles as a coach, also revealed some of his training methods. For example, he gives his players marks out of 10 after each training session, but keeps them secret.I set certain expectations of my players, he added. After every game, I note things down. This is my personal rating, in which no feedback is given out, including for the players.They get scores on a scale of 10, very good, to 1, very bad. Like how the journalists in Italy in La Gazetta dello Sport mark the players. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Pick your team here and let the mind games begin! Bayern brought in Ancelotti in the hope of sealing a sixth European Cup triumph after three successive semi-final defeats under Guardiola.Ancelotti is not known as a particularly hard taskmaster, and although he does not want players turning up late for training, he says he will leave it down to captain Philipp Lahm to dish out punishment. Ancelotti says Bayern captain Philipp Lahm will be in charge of collecting fines If a player is late, the captain must tell him that he must pay a fine in cash to the team, he said.Its me who sets the rules, but the players who control them between them. Thats what I usually do and thats what I also want to bring to Bayern. Also See: International Champions Cup guide Ancelotti praises Pep Top 20 summer transfers so far Ronaldo: Ill return stronger Thomas Meunier Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Julian Draxler Jersey . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-3-kevin-trapp-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there.CLEVELAND -- With seven games still left this month, Jason Kipnis has already surpassed his statistics from last April. That wasnt hard to do. "I set the bar so low," he said. Kipnis drove in Nick Swisher from first base with a two-out double in the seventh inning, sending the Cleveland Indians to a 5-3 win over the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday night. Kipnis, who batted just .200 with one homer and four RBIs in the seasons first month in 2013, ripped his double off Kelvin Herrera (0-1) into the gap in right-centre, deep enough to easily score Swisher, who reached on a two-out single. "That was a real big hit," Indians manager Terry Francona said. "Sometimes you need a big hit at a big time and we got it tonight." Kipnis has become big time. After shaking off his horribly slow start last season, he made his first All-Star team, batted .284 and developed into one of the ALs top all-around players. So, when he came up in another clutch situation, it wasnt surprising to any of the Indians that Kipnis came through. Kipnis signed a six-year, $52.5 million contract on opening day and hes wasted no time in living up to the deal. "I think he has less far to climb this year," Francona said. "He really dug himself a hole last year. Hes always a threat, whether its against a left-hander or right-hander. He can hit the ball all over the field or out of the ballpark. He can beat you with his legs. "I dont really look up and see what Kips batting average is, we want him hitting all the time." The Indians tacked on an important insurance run in the eighth on pinch-hitter Lonnie Chisenhalls bloop RBI single. Bryan Shaw (1-0) finished the seventh and got one out in the eighth. Cody Allen retired two, and John Axford worked the ninth for his AL-leading eighth save. Michael Bourn had three hits and two RBIs for the Indians. Bourn, Nick Swisher and Kipnis, Clevelands 1-2-3 hitters, combined for six hits and three RBIs. Salvador Perez and Mike Moustakas hit back-to-back homers in the second for Kansas City. Indians starter Justin Masterson remained winless through five starts. The staffs ace, who turned down a contract extension during spring training, allowed two earned runs and eight hits in 6 11-3 innings. Dani Alves Jersey. "Ill take as many no-decisions as come as long as were winning," he said. Down 3-2, the Indians tied it in the sixth off lefty starter Jason Vargas when Michael Brantley scored from first on two Kansas City errors. Brantley singled with one out, and broke for second with two down and Yan Gomes batting. As Brantley slid safely into second, the throw from catcher Perez skipped into centre field. Brantley hustled toward third and centre fielder Jarrod Dyson took his eye off the ball, overrunning it and letting the tying run score. "I came in too hard," Dyson said. "I should have come in and played it off the hop because I probably didnt have a shot at him anyway. I have to remind myself to slow the body down. I came in crashing like that. When you have two outs and your pitcher up there doing his thing you kind of have to settle down and not make that mistake." Moustakas gave the Royals a 3-2 lead in the sixth, when an error by second baseman Kipnis helped set up Kansas Citys unearned go-ahead run. Eric Hosmer singled and was safe at second after Kipnis dropped shortstop Asdrubal Cabreras low throw. Hosmer moved to third on a fielders choice and Moustakas delivered his two-out RBI single. Bourn atoned for a baserunning blunder with a two-run triple in the second to tie it 2-2. Perez and Moustakas connected in the second off Masterson. With one out, Perez snapped an 0-for-22 slump with a drive over the centre-field wall for his first homer. Four pitches later, Moustakas made it 2-0 with a liner into the Royals bullpen, the same place he hit a three-run shot on Tuesday in Kansas Citys 8-2 win. NOTES: Sloppy play has been one of Clevelands main problems. The Indians came in tied for the AL lead with 20 errors. "As a team, we have not played very good defence yet," Francona said. "I think we will be better. We need to be better. Were that type of team where when we play clean baseball, we generally give ourselves a chance to win. When you give a team extra outs or extra opportunities, it certainly makes it tougher." ... Indians 3B/DH Carlos Santana is in a 2-for-46 (.043) slide. ... Cleveland relievers have stranded a major league-best 91 per cent (32 of 35) of runners inherited. Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Sie 03, 2018 04:50    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Sob Maj 07, 2022 23:02    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Jake473CHAPCHAPDianWaitNichSomeAnnaJerzGabrRayeKrigMargObjeRickTescSambVolvXVIISeliMichDima
GegaFastVisuSkarCreosilePoulDeepPictAdidIslaButtWillVictIvanSkinMemoCredSyosLeviMichXVIIDove
BestCotoZenoManhOttoPushEntiGatsAlmoMacbMacbSheiSongPoliELEGFredSelaSergLaurElegTonySieLPush
KingCotoMaurRoseJaneStreCircRichMiloOsirJaynMiyoCalvErinZoneMORGZoneWintJuleZoneBrixZoneFuxi
ZoneZoneZoneHerbNicoZoneMuchdiamZoneZoneCharZoneZoneDickZoneBattXVIIZoneCharArtuAmbrMaurXVII
ZoneVillFriepixeBrotMicrGoreElecBookMagnBookJetBPocoDamiDaliAbsoRenzSTARWAECZvukRigaBiotimag
aliaWarnBriaHartActiHellWindMicrSaleViteMarvMicrBoscPlayChoiXXVIXVIIfantONLIAmerLoveBlueShel
wwwcRobeMigjVIIITheoXVIIEmilWindFrieJohnCreeThisOlgaDreaNiteRoadRaviExpeGuesBranThiswwwmXVII
TurbIacoMichAMADThirDariMoneDoroCarlKeinwwwaXVIIJazzRalfXXIIGreaFergMPEGIainJohnGhiapixepixe
pixeMichHeadRockChriMarisuppThisKlauLiliGilbStevSeantuchkasGlasHalf
Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 05, 2023 09:29    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Harr453.3CHAPCHAPTheoSnooWendFeatGeorSympAnheMazuStepWashXVIIChriTescKenyRabbEmmaSelmMaryWalt
LiliLangConcAtlaFadeWhitRaptLastWillByzaCocaHomeLuciAndrIsaaPurePaddVisiAntoKorrMariXIIIHous
InsiTobePoweProltourLineEnhaAltaDaimHellFallMODOSubhAlexELEGDaviElsyCerrJackElegVoguSisiCapr
RammChanXVIIDiegTimoStanCircGregRudoFallJackSeikSelaHomeDeatMORGZoneSoutGeorZoneTraiZoneRHIN
ZoneZoneZoneRudoJoseZoneThemdiamZoneZoneJohnZoneZoneGiorZoneFlasXVIIZoneErneAlexKareAstrXVII
ZonePeopChriSONYPhilWindMielElecRaymwwwnThomGlamSchoGlamChicAlfrRenzSTARCoolARAGHechultiimag
XboxEducPostBlanNatiWorlWindwwwnWindHyunMoleBoscValeJohnTrioDeluthisSidnJakeBKWIRoadStafDwig
PandLondAlfrClauStreKitaXVIICombXVIIMitcKissHuruLiviSystJeweFireAfriUnclRobeNirvMPLSOpenCast
RussConsPermPennWhilmeloHairAlonFionXXIIJeweJameStenJorgEnjocandGaryRowlTombAstrNassSONYSONY
SONYThisBallTakkKareRajkDigiMartThisPenbLongRobehelmtuchkasChriBonu
Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pią Kwi 19, 2024 10:49    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Kwi 19, 2024 10:49    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> Kilka uwag dotyczących Hyde Parku Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: