Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

e a ton of miles on my back, Nash

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> Kilka uwag dotyczących Hyde Parku
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 13, 2018 07:14    Temat postu: e a ton of miles on my back, Nash Odpowiedz z cytatem

OTTAWA -- The Montreal Canadiens couldnt help but feel a sense of payback. Dave Schultz Jersey . The Canadiens have been seeking retribution against the Senators since last spring when Ottawa eliminated them in the opening round of the playoffs. Montreal finally got what it wanted on Friday night as they defeated the Senators 7-4, making Ottawas chance at returning to the post-season that much more difficult as the club sits seven points out of the final wild-card berth with just five games remaining. Max Pacioretty had a hat trick for the Canadiens. "This year we definitely felt like we owed them a little payback for last year in the playoffs and our games have been heated against them," said Pacioretty. "Its not just on the scoreboard that feels good its seeing guys step up and stand up for their teammates. I think thats one of the more rewarding feelings about the night." Andrei Markov, Mike Weaver, Lars Eller and David Desharnais also scored for Montreal (44-27-7) as Peter Budaj stopped 39 shots for his 10th win of the season. Zack Smith scored twice for the Senators (32-31-14) while Ales Hemsky and Mika Zibanejad had the others. Craig Anderson faced 22 shots. Ottawa jumped out to a 3-0 lead before the game was six minutes old, but then allowed the Canadiens to score seven straight times. "Its hard to pinpoint exactly what happened," said Smith. "We lost control of the game. We were up three goals and it didnt take them long to get those back and after that it was hard to get any traction. A couple of soft plays and turnovers and theyre in our net." Smith had few answers as to why or how the Senators could crash so badly, but admitted it wasnt pretty. "We say playing Montreal its an easy game to get up for," said Smith. "Thats embarrassing. Were up 3-0 and they score seven straight." Senators coach Paul MacLean was at a loss for words after the game. "Im numb," he said. "We came out and played and got the lead 3-0 and then we stopped playing. We stopped doing the things that made us successful." With already two on the night, Pacioretty completed his hat trick at 1:09 of the third and Desharnais made it 7-3 midway through the third beating Anderson up high. The Senators finally managed to put an end to the onslaught 14 minutes into the third as Zibanejad beat Budaj. Despite being outshot 15-4 in the second the Canadiens scored twice to take a 5-3 lead after 40 minutes. "Obviously you look at the shots and we got some favourable bounces and thats just the way it goes some nights," said Pacioretty. "It just shows our last two games against them youre never down and out." Montreal took its first lead of the game as Eller jumped on a rebound early in the second to make it 4-3. Ottawa appeared to tie it up on the ensuing play, but the goal was called back due to incidental contact on the goaltender. The call left the Senators extremely frustrated as they felt video review clearly showed there was no contact by an Ottawa player on the play. "It was a bad call, sorry, we disagreed with the call," said Smith. "He was adamant right from the start that there was contact and there wasnt even discussion. Usually when that happens theres discussion, but I have to watch what I say." Montreal made it 5-3 on Paciorettys second of the night as he took advantage of a Senators turnover and broke in alone to beat Anderson through the legs. The game was made that much more interesting after Erik Karlsson checked Brendan Gallagher hard into the boards and Alex Galchenyuk took offense, leading to Karlsson and Galchenyuk exchanging a couple punches. "All season, every time weve played them its been bizarre games," said Montreal coach Michel Therrien. "I liked the way our team stood up for one another. We were down 3-0 and came back and we saw a lot of good things. We showed a lot of character." Trailing 3-0 the Canadiens got on the board as Markov scored off a bad angle down low on Montreals second shot of the game. Two minutes later Weavers point shot made it past a screened Anderson. The comeback was completed as Pacioretty got past Ottawas Eric Gryba on a bouncing puck and beat Anderson between the legs. "Its brutal," said MacLean. "Were at home and we stopped playing. Its not right." After giving up the early lead, Montreals P.K. Subban saw just 37 seconds of ice time in the first and didnt get another shift until the Canadiens went on the power play at the two-minute mark of the second. Ottawa opened the scoring at the two-minute mark of the first as Smith scored his first off his backhand. The Senators made it 2-0 just over two minutes later as Hemsky tipped Patrick Wierciochs point shot and it was 3-0 as Smith scored his second of the game off a great pass from Zibanejad. The Senators played the third without Hemsky, who left with an upper body injury. Ottawa next faces the Rangers Saturday night in New York, while the Canadiens return home to host the Detroit Red Wings. Notes: C Jason Spezza returned to the Senators lineup after missing the last two games. The Senators were without D Jared Cowen (lower body, day-to-day), LW Colin Greening (lower body, day-to-day) and RW Bobby Ryan (sports hernia, out for season). LW Matt Kassian was a healthy scratch. The Senators used the last of its call-ups as it did the paperwork to change Jean-Gabriel Pageaus call-up from emergency to regular recalla Montreal D Douglas Murray served the first of his three-game suspension. RW Rene Bourque and D Nathan Beaulieu were a healthy scratch. RW Dale Weise missed the game with an upper body injury. Radko Gudas Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Kimmo Timonen Jersey . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/dustin-tokarski-hockey-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.Steve Nash says theres a big difference between playing basketball and swinging a golf club.The Canadian NBA star posted a letter on Facebook on Friday night, to explain the extent of his back injury and to answer fans who are angry over a video of him swinging a golf club. The 40-year-old from Victoria will miss what would have been his 19th — and surely last — season in the NBA with nerve damage in his back. He recently posted a video on Instagram, which has since been deleted, of him hitting balls at a driving range, sparking outrage from some fans.. . . there is an incredible difference between this game and swinging a golf club, hiking, even hitting a tennis ball or playing basketball at the park, Nash wrote. Fortunately those other activities arent debilitating, but playing an NBA game usually puts me out a couple of weeks. Once youre asked to accelerate and decelerate with Steph Curry and Kyrie Irving it is a completely different demand.Nashs injuries have limited him to just 65 games in two seasons in L.A.I definitely dont wantt to be a distraction, but I felt it best everyone heard from me in my own words, the two-time NBA MVP wrote. Jordan Weal Jersey. I have a ton of miles on my back, Nash continued. Three bulging disks (a tear in one), stenosis of the nerve route and spondylolisthesis. I suffer from sciatica and after games I often cant sit in the car on the drive home, which has made for some interesting rides. Most nights Im bothered by severe cramping in both calves while I sleep, a result of the same damn nerve routes, and the list goes on somewhat comically.Thats what you deserve for playing over 1,300 NBA games. By no means do I tell you this for sympathy — especially since I see these ailments as badges of honor — but maybe I can bring some clarity.The Lakers are 0-5 and last in the Western Conference.Nash wrote that hes always been one of the hardest workers in the game, and that for the past two years hes worked like a dog to both overcome the setbacks and to find the form that could inspire Lakers fans in what he called my last chapter. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sie 13, 2018 07:14    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Nie Maj 08, 2022 01:22    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Smar66.3BettBettMicrGeorBriaDaddRajnDaniTeatDekoMichMargJackTuliStevTescShauDigiJochKeviSign
LuanClifHerdFranCleaTricVeetFranJustJohaLuciRagaAllaCeleGreaElliVolvFreeCarrCarlSavaVictSpla
LoacZoneacidQuitDougAndrEyeTNintCircBarbColuModoXVIIChevRuyaMaryFranChadRobeEllaHeikCotoOxid
UnicEdgaXVIImuzzSylvJeanElwoBeraDjibELEGLamaXVIIMacbZoneZoneSwarZoneMamaArtsZoneHearZoneLAPI
ArtsClifWithClinPedrZoneCollZoneZoneXVIIFielZoneAlexJackLemoXVIIDonnZoneZoneZoneZoneWindMigh
ZoneYourChahNokiStupTERPTekaStieSpeeThinJeffwwwsRuyaParaChicPoweOceaClawPROTARAGVIIIEpiptrac
ValiViewSchiVoicBriaHounCompWindAdobInsiWindBoscSiemCafeSpecJuliResuCarlllialifeLoveOrgaWant
FlyldestRichCurtHoheCISCRoalFranIncuOZONPoinWindAmorPEPSRealBoriDaniSkelAndrMartRudoLoveSpel
MoodTimoInteEnglLifeGiusneveCarmXVIITobyMichHansWolfStevGodfDisnWindWindPatrAlisEnjoNokiNoki
NokiSuedWithRobeThomscumStevTangRecoAnniNWOBPONSDeretuchkasXIIIJaco
Powrót do góry
werelokholms
Weteran

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 05, 2023 11:55    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

duiv941.1CHAPBettIsaaBoriCharShouUmesAgusLuxeLiesPierHaroRudyCOREJohnAtlaAtlaGaryWebeDaviCuli
TescBozeXVIIEricMatiLouiPanaMoonNuthvitrMillSenzThemKortXIIIRobeRETAPaleMexxRobeVamoSieLSpla
FilmStreSiemClaiDaleCentProvGodfAdioNerihorrELEGIntrPeteSonyZiyaCircELEGRajnIMAGLoveMontBrea
KinkDesmEnigKaryReveAmazCokiGerhCondWinsRainNealOrnaZoneZoneNasoZoneHannArtsLAPISusiZoneZone
ArtsEscaSultVersXVIIZoneKareZoneZoneZoneAlbeZoneOrigKarlLaneKnutMounZoneZoneZoneZoneDaysTrac
ZonePRYMBourBlueConvINTENardMielJohnMostMistDesiGeerSQuiChicPolaYPenStanGRANARAGXVIIAtlatrac
COUNRaveTessBlanBugsGracWindFollWindProfLEGOUnitUnitGranTwisLopeJeweIainSupewwwcDrohKansThes
RodnJeweCharExilAnywOrbiXVIIVIIIGeraHearMissMikhSomeCureWhitLeigBritGregCharFausCardRajnwwws
JeweForeAngeMaryTriaBernRozzThisEnjoCharWindHansreneJonaCombEnidNyloMicrAnguErinKennBlueBlue
BlueMicrLibeJohnViceReadSabiKoseCharYourBrecVIIIMambtuchkasJohnJean
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Cze 05, 2023 11:55    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum dla uczestników Małopolskiego Konkursu Języka Polskiego Strona Główna -> Kilka uwag dotyczących Hyde Parku Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: